- Translation of legal, technical, administrative documents, among others.
- Certified Translations in Spanish, English, French, and Portuguese.
- Certified Translations for student visas, work visas, and tourism visas.
- Certified Translations for biddings with the Peruvian State.
- Certified Translations for all type of national and international paperwork.
If it is required, the Certified Translations can be legalized by the Colegio de Traductores del Perú and then for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Peru.
HOW TO REQUEST THE SERVICE
- In order to get a free quotation, send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Whatsapp (+51) 989669888. You are also welcome at my office located in Miraflores (by appointment only).
- If the terms are accepted, an invoice will be sent to you.
- If you are not in Lima, do not worry. Certified Translations can be scanned and also delivered by courier service.
DATA TO BE CONSIDERED
- The rate is determined by the quantity of words and the format of the original document.
- Peruvian formats (such as Police Records Certificates, Criminal Records Certificates, etc.) have a fixed rate.
- There is a minimum rate applied to the documents with less than 180 words.
- Payment can be made by cash, deposit, transfer, Western Union or PayPal.
- Delivery is for free if you are located in Zone 3 or 4 of Miraflores (Lima).
- There is an additional charge for delivery service.